Western Railway ITI Trade Apprentice 2021
Name of the Post: Indian Railway, Western Railway Apprentice for ITI Trade Online Application 2021
Last Date: 24-06-2021
Time: 05:00 pm
Total Vacancy: 3591
Qualification: 10th Pass and ITI certificate(NCVT/ SCVT) is compulsory
- Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Applicants are required to upload the legible self attested scanned copy of following documents :-
1. SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
2. Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet
indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
3. ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National
Trade Certificate indicating marks.
4. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by
NCVT / SCVT.
5. Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants in Annexure – “B”, “C” & “D” wherever applicable,
EWS Certificate in Annexure “ G” ,if applicable as mentioned in Para 188.8.131.52 & 3.7
6. Disability certificate, in case of PwBD Applicants Annexure – “E” & “F” (as applicable).
7. Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants applied against Ex-Servicemen
8. Applicants are required to upload Scanned copy/ soft copy of their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm
x 3.5 cm ) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG / JPEG format, 100
DPI, size of the file should be between 20 KB -70 KB) with clear front view of the Applicants without
cap and sunglasses. Applicants may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for
uploading old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in
the Application Form and the actual Physical appearance of the Applicants. Applicants are advised
to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them and carry the same at the
time of Document / Certificate Verification.
9. Applicants are also required to upload the Scanned copy / soft copy their signature (size 3.5 cm x3.5 cm, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 KB – 30 KB).
1. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested
copy of translation in English / Hindi.
2. Production of Originals of uploaded documents along with 2 self attested photocopies
on the day of Document Verification in the Concerned Division is mandatory. Applications
without requisite enclosures uploaded will be summarily rejected and no additional
document will be accepted during the Document Verification.
10. Income & Asset Certificate (Annexure – “G”) to be uploaded by Economically Weaker Section
Vacancy Details: 3591
Mumbai (MMCT ) Division
Vadodara (BRC ) Division
Ratlam (RTM) Division
Rajkot (RJT) Division
Bhavnagar (BVP) Division
Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop
Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop
Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop
Dahod (DHD) W/Shop
Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara
Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad
Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad
Head Quarter Office